Friday 23 March 2007

Episode 35 - Hardy Kruger - South African?

My wife is on the laptop in the kitchen - doing a forensic degree case.

I'm in the lounge, glugging my way through a bottle of Hardy's wine (I care not what type it is - Merlot? maybe...)

Anyhoo, hence the Hardy Kruger reference.

Strange - Hardy Kruger played a kaffir hating mercenary in Wild Geese (film) who died for a black man, eventually. Why am I mentioning this? Well, its a Hardy thing.

Judge the man (or woman) by his (her) deeds, not by anything else. Talking bollocks is easily done. The guy in Wild Geese did the right thing in the circumstances - see that? circumstances - "c" sounding like an "s" - sircumstances, hard becoming snake like in its "ssss". After all, you don't say sunt in the height of displeasure, do you?

No, you say c**t.

English is so strange, Here endeth the lesson.

G'night.

No comments: